Tuesday, June 18, 2013
The Day Before My Baby's Birthday
So the picture isn't quite as true for this time but give it a few hours and yeah it'll be true. :p
So I am posting this just to kinda get it out there and document it. I have been preparing and preparing that I haven't really thought to much about how I will feel about my baby turning 1. As the day got closer to the end though it has started to hit me more and more. And now that Avery is sleeping peacefully and that I have had a chance to just think. It has hit me and I have been going through a kind of play by play as to what I was doing this time last year. As of right now it is a little past 10:00PM. I was starting to gather up some stuff to go to the hospital. I was so nervous and excited and ready but scared. I was already 9 days past my due date. So I was ready, but with it being my first time I didn't know what to expect and I was afraid of the pain. We went into the hospital at Midnight and it took 22 hours before we finally met her. I cant believe that she is already 1. That year went by so fast. I was watching her playing and walking around today. She is so grown up...well as grown up as a 1 year old is. :p But what I mean is I cant believe that she is no longer a little baby but more of a small person now. She can hold her own with her cousins, not just the twins that are 2. But with the 4 and 6 year old as well. She is so cute, cuddly and lovable. But also very fiery and feisty. :) Anyway I just wanted to talk out what was going through my head and what I was feeling right now. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy birthday! I hope it is great! It is a weird feeling thinking about how much time has gone by and how days felt like weeks but weeks seem like days now. Crazy! The second year has gone by faster in some ways for me....I am only 2 months away from having a 2 year old.......ahhhh!
Post a Comment