Today hasn't been the best of days. Avery hasn't been feeling very good and today right before church she decided to be a complete grumble Gus. So I put her down for a nap and she slept for a little over 3 hours. Pretty much nixing church. Plus things right now are NOT going well and I am going through quite a few struggles on top of my normal everyday struggles and I can feel myself becoming unhinged and slowly reaching a breaking point. So I was sitting on the couch having this inward struggle and feeling like I was all alone in this when my friend posted this...
For a moment I almost started to cry.
Sorry this isn't so grand but this picture and saying is my Sunday thought for this week.
Sunday, June 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just getting caught up on my reading! I am sorry to hear that you are having a rough time. If you ever need anyone to talk to or vent to or just to be heard that isn't already in the middle of everything let me know. I would gladly try to help any way I can! I know you are strong and a good mom! It is hard work and some days are harder than others...but you can do hard things! Good luck!
Post a Comment