We've all seen the e-mails that go around this time of year with different houses that have lights that play to music. Last year and this year James and I have noticed more and more houses with the musical lights. They sell the set up at Costco and other stores. They are so fun and make you want to stand out in the cold to watch them...Although James and I have never seen one of these houses with these lights I always though t it would be fun and Yes no matter how much I hate the cold I would stand outside and watch for awhile. Well this week James and I went up to his parents house and we finally saw one of these houses...well two in fact. :) Poor James and Rosko stood outside shivering while I watched and got it on video. :p They are very festive and a lot of fun. I am so excited to go around this month and see all the different lights. Temple Square, Christmas Town in Ogden, Fantasy by the bay at Willard bay. I cant wait...in fact maybe I can talk James into going to one this weekend. :) Here's the video I took as well as another fun one. This house is two houses down from Mom and Dad Armstrong's.
This video is just a fun one I received from a friend. The one below is the house by Mom and Dad Armstrong's
1 comment:
For the frame I just did the vinyl lettering with the red and then overlayed the green on top of it. I got the frame at Kohl's and it already had the mat with the three wallet size picture slots. I found the pictures at deseret book or seagull. I figured that it wasn't just this season although I have a different thing for in the spring...I'll post when its spring time. I do want to make another vinyl saying that has "CHRISTMAS PRESCENCE" on it and then have it say on the overlay "He is the reason for the season", but I have no where to put it and so I haven't done it yet. I also have another sign that says Christ and the overlay says "Wisemen still seek him" it's a black sign with white overlay and silver CHrist. Its gorgeous! :D
Post a Comment