
Today is my brother Preston's Birthday. Preston and I never really got a long...till we were older. He was always one of those older brothers that I felt was constantly picking on me and hated me no matter what I did. but now I feel like I know the truth. ( and I feel confident writing this case I don't think he'll read it. :p) Preston tried never to portray the protective big brother. But that's exactly what he is. Preston looking back has always had the notorious big brother attitude... No body picks on my sister but me. Preston's has always been out spoken and wants to show people that he is strong and nothing can hurt him. He is very independent and even though he does portray the tough guy I don't need anybody attitude. He still loves his family and spending time with them. So here's to you Preston on your big day I hope you have a good one.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment