Monday, November 2, 2009

Poll Time

Hey Everyone,
I was looking through some of your blogs and I suddenly felt a little sheepish telling you in detail about our day by day events from our trip. So before I continue I would really like some feedback. So if you could just take the little poll or leave me a comment that way you don't have to go through a 2 page play by play on our vacation if you don't want to..I can just post pictures. Anyway let me know.
Thanks
Kris

2 comments:

earlh75 said...

I'm not going to vote only because I think you should post everything the way you want to. It shouldnt matter what everyone else thinks because if they don't like it then they don't have to read it. I think your stuff is great! If you have tons of pictures..and I mean tons, you should do one of those slide show things if you want to show them off, but you do what you want caue you will make it great.

The Jensens said...

First off I agree with Heather. It is your blog and you should post how you want it. But since you want feedback, I love reading your blog and I would love to know how fun and exciting this trip was for you guys. I live through you and your trips you take. HA HA HA