Words cannot describe how amazing this experience has been for me. I’ve read about the tabernacle in the Bible, saw church movies and small replica models of it. But none of that hit me quite as hard as visiting this life size replica and breaking down all the different parts, the symbolism and what was done. As we walked from each section I was so strongly reminded of the temple and the covenants and promises I made to the Lord inside those holy walls. The spirit was so strong and I had so many thoughts and feelings rushing upon me at the same time that it was and has been so hard to sort them all out. But the Savior love and our Heavenly Fathers love for us is the one thing that just kept coming back to me. I know my kiddos are to young to comprehend the entirety of what they were able to participate in tonight and the importance of it. But I really hope and pray that they felt the spirit as strongly as I did and if that is what sticks with them in their memory about this experience. Then this will be a great memory for them to remember.
Friday, December 9, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment