Saturday, December 3, 2022

Ward Christmas Party

This years ward Christmas party we had the theme "A Night in Bethlehem". James signed us up for the toys and games booth. So this morning we headed over to the church to help set up our booth and help out with whatever else was needed. I couldn't believe how different the church looked and how amazing everything was. The kids had a fun time running around with friends and helping to set up different fun decorations. 
After Avery's concert and parade we were able to head over to the church to help James man the booth. We got there just in time too to see the wonderful program that was planned with a wonderful live nativity. It was such an amazing experience being dressed up like a citizen of Bethlehem and being able to see the little shops and even eat some authentic food. Then to see Mary and Joseph walk from stall to stall being turned away till they got to the stable. It was such a wonderfully powerful night with the spirit so strong testifying of the true meaning of Christmas.  I am so happy that Avery and I were able to make it in time and I pray that her and Kilian can remember the special feeling that was there.
 















 

No comments: