Today was a whirl-wind of a day. After we helped set up at the church Avery had a concert she had to be to. So she got ready and we rushed down to Winterfest. We got to see a cute lamb on the way in and Avery was early which was nice. She did a marvelous job as always. After they urged us that we had to race down to the stake center so the kids could get on the choirs float for the light parade. So I raced her down as fast as I could and got her there on time. Then I found a spot to wait and watch the parade. It took awhile to get started but once it did it was a cute little light parade. Not bad for their first year. After the parade was over I had to wait awhile till Averys float got back. But once it did her and I got in the car to rush back to the church to participate in the remainder of the ward Christmas party.
Saturday, December 3, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment