Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Sorry!
I feel like I need to apologize. I havent been feeling quite myself lately. I have been feeling very down and depressed and just generally not good about myself in every way. So I am sorry I have been slacking in my writing and yesterday when I posted about James, I know it was short and didnt give a whole lot of detail so before I get into a little more detail about that I just again wanted to say sorry for being a pain lately. Okay with that said... :) James had his test on Feb. 8-9 he had to be at the test earlier then everyone was suppose to show up. So when I got there I was a little shocked to find he wasnt there. I found a seat next to a friend and saw that the reason I couldnt see him was cause he was at the front of the room. Mr. Shaw had made him a judge at this testing. He was going to be judging the people on balance as well as doing a review to see where he stands for when he really does test. The first night was mostly forms and some demonstrations. A black belt named Jarom did a break for his demonstration and a brown belt Jesse did his break early too. On saturday we were back bright and early. :) Today was the "fun" day meaning the day where I get nervous and cringe a little too. Saturday was board breaking, one steps and sparring. James did really well in all these. He did get a little hurt in his sparring match with Scott but not enough to really hurt. (if that makes sense) He said he didnt really enjoy judging as much as he thought he would have. He said it was hard to give people low scores. James really liked his review that he got. He said he felt really good about his sparring and breaking but he said he really wants to work on his forms and making them more clean. I thought they looked fine but i dont know a whole lot about whats going on.:p Overall it was a good testing....took up most of our weekend:p But it was really fun to watch. I have more video's if you want to see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment