Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Water

I've never been a big fan of drinking water...swimming, fishing and any kind of water sport....well in my sisters words lets just say I have a family full of water babies. When I was really young we had a pool. We enjoyed that pool for a number of years till my parents moved. We have also enjoyed many trips in the boat. Skiing, tubing, knee boarding, and fishing. But back to the reason for this post. :p Ever since I can remember I have never liked water, its mainly the taste. I could sometimes stand it with ice on a hot summer day. But usually would turn to lemon aid before water. Well I married a man that LOVES water. He drinks 64Oz's a day and sometimes more. He has tried to get me to drink water too, but hasn't quite succeeded....until now....I think. A few weeks ago our Chiropractor told me that I needed to drink more water...about 50-60 Oz's a day. He told me that it would also help with my headaches. well I've been working on it and the other day I noticed that if I fill up my water bottle once in the morning by the time lunch rolls around I will have already gone through 25Oz's and if I really make sure I keep drinking that water. I can finish another 25Oz's by the time I go home...walla 50Oz's a day. and then if I drink a couple glasses when I get home I can meet my goal. :) The taste is still bad sometimes..but not all the time.


2 comments:

Katie said...

Put lemons in it. That's the only way I can get Troy to drink water. I just have a tub of lemon slices in our fridge, and when he opens a bottle of water he shoves a couple down in there and he's good. I don't really know what the taste difference is, but he swears there is one. As for me, I'm with James. I LOVE water. It's actually my beverage of choice. I even like it hot. (actually I prefer it that way:)

NikkiAWardell said...

Oh, I LOVE water as well!! I can't stand it hot or warm and I am fairly picky as to the taste but I LOVE a big 32 oz water bottle filled with ice and then with water!!! AHHH!! I also love Evian and Montana Treasure water...so good!!! You can always add Crystal Light and see if you like it a little better or, Propel or one of the other waters that have some flavor added!!