Monday, March 22, 2010

Everbody needs...

A nice relaxing weekend. :) Well in a sense. I didn't have any plans this weekend, no where I needed to be or do. It was great. James was asked to help judge at the annual testing at the dragon and the phoenix (his martial arts school) and since this is a by invitation only testing and James wasn't doing anything I wasn't invited. :p So Saturday i slept in late (real late actually) cleaned the house at my own pace, made bread and took a drive with Rosko up into around trappers loop and down into Huntsville. It have been missing the country so it was nice to be on dirt roads, no cars or stop lights and land and horses as far as the eye could see...well till your gaze hit the mountain. :p I looked at houses there just for the fun of it and enjoyed the sunshine and fresh air. When I got home James was there so we went and bought fixin's for pizza. We made two cookie sheet sized pizza's one was half pepperoni and pepperoni and lives and the other was half extra cheese and Canadian bacon and pineapple. then we watched some "TV" while we ate pizza, cadbury eggs and yummy drinks. :) It was a wonderful Saturday. Sunday was my first official day as the new nursery leader and I had no clue what I was doing, the lady who was the former nursery leader ran off to Relief Society as soon as she learned who I was. I didn't know what to do, I barely know how to deal with kids let alone a calling like this. But there were two other fabulous lady's there who helped me. it all worked out ok and the kids are so cute. :) I think this calling will be ok. After church James and I headed over to Nikki's for a night with the family and to enjoy the nice weather we've been having. All in all it was a great weekend. :)

No comments: