Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our life

Well to start we had a great weekend, Friday was date night and we had the chance to get a pizza and watch a movie. Just nice and relaxing. Saturday we had our good friends the Stewarts come over for dinner and games. It was so much fun, we played a bunch of different games mostly on the wii...k all of them on the wii but still tons of fun. We haven't seen them for a few months so it was really good to spend that time with them. Thanks guys!!! :) Sunday was a nice relaxing day that we were able to spend with the family. Other than that life is good. I was released from my calling in church as a Sunday school teacher and was called as the new nursery leader. I am a little nervous about that and I keep having these crazy dreams about it. But it'll be good. James gets to register for classes on Monday the 22nd for the Summer Semester and he is really anxious to get that going and start his new routine. He is not on swing shift yet but his boss told him to be patient and they'll move him over as soon as possible. He just hopes it's before school starts so he can get use to his new work hours. Mom and Dad Earl are doing good. Mom says that Dad talks to everyone and his Spanish is really improving. She also says that work at the baptistery (in the temple) has slowed down quite a bit because every ones gone back to school, but she was amazed at how many youth come to the temple. They get to call us quite a bit which is neat, they have learned the joys of Skype and get to talk to the family quite regularly with that. James and I don't have Internet so we haven't had that chance yet, but they call us on our cell phones every once in awhile. That's pretty much it for us, I know kinda boring huh. Well maybe with the warmer weather I'll have more to post about later. :)

No comments: